Exceptional Care To Get You Feeling Better, Faster
Lifeline Partners is Ohio’s premier outpatient clinic.
Lifeline Partners believe that in healthcare, patients have the right to receive the best quality care that is available. It must be available, coordinated, and provided in a comprehensive way. We believe that a comprehensive outpatient rehab facility is an important part of the continuous healthcare system and its cost-effective delivery of care.
– Provide competitive cost and quality services
– Provide all levels of CORF services in collaboration with physicians and other disciplines
– Assist our patients using restorative methods, tools, and procedures to improve their quality of life
– Serve as a link between patients and community resources
Our team is dedicated to improving your quality of life and providing therapeutic and rehabilitation services through a system of referrals, follow-ups, and evaluations. We work hard to coordinate between health and social service organizations to meet your needs.
About Lifeline Partners
LIFELINE PARTNERS is a therapist owned, and operated outpatient company, with clinics located in the Northeast region of Ohio. With over 20 years of success, we pride ourselves in the strong relationships we have in the communities we reside and with the patients we have served. Offering a full spectrum of outpatient services including a program specialty in Cardiopulmonary care. Our clinicians are our greatest asset, and we are proud to support them in their professional growth and expert care as part of the Lifeline Partners Family.
- Physical therapy, outpatient and in the home
- Direct Access physical therapy
- Pulmonary therapy
- Cardiac therapy
- Social services
Lifeline Partners Therapy works with hundreds of physicians in our community, and are on all major insurance carriers to become your partners in wellness.